We all know there are pros and cons to everything in life: food, work, money, relationships, etc. No matter what, we usually try and take the route that will provide long-term benefits as opposed to instant gratification. The same goes for dating. It’s important that you invest your time into someone who’s worth it, someone who will be there for the long haul. We are so passionate about helping people find the person that they will spend the rest of their lives with that we created this company just to do that.
We’ve decided to put together a list of the Pros and Cons between Match Making and Online Dating.
Match Making Pros:
- We can connect you with someone you may have never met otherwise. We have genuine people in our database who are looking for something long term.
- We do all of the work. You don’t have to spend your time going through profiles and sending messages. We set up the date, all you have to do is show up and have a great time.
- We set you up with someone based on personality and interests. We can guarantee that you will have things in common and have plenty to talk about on your first date.
Match Making Cons:
- You don’t get to see the person you’re meeting before you actually meet them. However, it’s important to not put so much focus on the physical.
Online Dating Pros:
- You have a wide variety of people to choose from.
Online Dating Cons:
- You can never be sure if the person in the picture is truly who they present themselves to be.
- They may not actually be looking for love or a long-term relationship.
- There is no one to verify that what they say in their profiles is true or not.
Most people haven’t really given matchmaking much thought. It costs nothing to meet with us and we put absolutely no pressure on you to join The2ndDate. It’s totally up to you. Our fee of $500 for men and women is a one-time fee that never expires and you only pay a success fee if you are in a committed relationship for a certain period of time. Also, a portion of the success fee goes to the charity of the couple’s choice. It’s a win-win situation, without all the stresses of online dating.